Saturday, January 21, 2012

27. dishing it out

First I want to share with you a few ebooks currently offered up for free for a brief time by some great bloggers:
Falling While Sitting Down by Joshua Fields Millburn
How to be Remarkable by Colin Wright
The Flinch by Julien Smith
I know these are free right now in the US, not sure about other countries.

Today's item:
I bought this a couple years ago for my little dog, Reilly, who basically inhales his food. The intension of the speed bumps is to slow him down. It does... slightly. It's also plastic. Anyone who has seen this blog knows that I'm trying to eliminate as much plastic as possible from my home. So instead of using this special bowl that barely slows him down, instead I'm working on training him to slow himself down and we're back to a stainless steel bowl. =)


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your delutter series! Terrific motivation and great ideas for clearing unloved & unused items out of your life. I've been doing a general declutter since last May and have done relatively well, but this is an excellent way for me to look a lot deeper at what I've got and start rethinking my goals. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

please be kind =)