Saturday, February 4, 2012

41. steamed

Yet another trip into the kitchen for today's item:
A food steamer. I used to use a food steamer similar (though a bit smaller) to this one constantly for veggies and rice. Three years without one, I found it wasn't so necessary, using a pot with a steamer basket instead though I did think I'd still use one once I'd moved back to my own place. I was wrong. I picked this up at a really good price, unpacked it from its box... and it's been collecting dust ever since. I figure if I haven't used it in the past 6 months, I probably won't so... off it goes to the car. And really? That's an awful lot of plastic! I've listed it on craigslist but decided that if it's still in the car the next time I drop things off for donation, it goes too. I think this is my new plan. It's out of the house and won't be returning. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)