Tuesday, February 14, 2012

51. my heart belongs to you

What do you love?

I've been searching my own heart in recent months and figuring out just what I do love, what I want in my life and what I'm willing to have a life I'll love. For me? This means less stuff so I'll have the freedom to go where I want, when I want, without the burdens of a load of crap I don't use or love. Less stuff also will mean I can live in a much smaller home... resulting in lower bills... creating less need to work ridiculous hours to pay those bills and still have any extra to do what I love... which I would have no time to enjoy.

There's nothing wrong with having stuff... if it's stuff you love, stuff you enjoy using, stuff that doesn't get in the way of the life you want.

Today's items:
Two heart-shaped muffin pans picked up at a thrift store 4-5 years ago now heading back to the thrift store along with some heart-shaped glass votive candle holders.

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone I knew had those same muffin pans at one time or another. I'm beginning to think there are only 2 of those in the world & people just keep thrifting on to yet another person. Kinda like fruitcakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Maybe I should drop them off at different thrift stores to break them up? =)

      Delete

please be kind =)