Monday, March 5, 2012

71. veggie goodness

I realized this weekend that I've cut the number of cookbooks on my shelves by almost 2/3! I had already gotten rid of a few when I discovered cookbooker.com and added what was left on my shelves, coming up with a total of 198, all but maybe two or three of those being paper copies (rather than ebooks). Today, I'm down to 69 keepers (plus ebooks) and still shrinking. =)

Where I started back in November:

And today:

The ultimate goal is to get down to one shelf. Still a ways to go, but I'm getting closer! The binders are still here - I'm working through those, scanning what I really think I might use and recycling the pages as I go.

Today's item:
One less vegetarian cookbook on the shelf and now on its way to a new home via Amazon. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $583

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)