Tuesday, March 6, 2012

72. twisted

I think it's time for another look through the yarny stash to see what can move along. Even with extra time on my hands these days, I'm just not really feeling much crafty urge. I keep seeing patterns I'd love to make... or maybe would rather just have the item? lol Have I picked up the needles or hook? Not really. I used to knit and crochet a lot. Not really sure why that's changed. But if this trend sticks, do I really need a big yarn stash? Do I really need a big yarn stash anyway?

Today's item:
A skein I received in a grab bag last year. It's been in my stash for just over a year, untouched. A knitter on Ravelry messaged me asking if I'd be willing to sell this. At first, I thought, I don't really have much super bulky... then almost instantly thought it would be better to let it go to someone who wants it now rather than keep it on the off chance I might actually get around to using it one day. Yeah, definitely time to go through the stash again!
 
Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $587

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)