Wednesday, March 7, 2012

73. caged in

It's been a good week for getting a bit of cash for my clutter! Today, it's more pet clutter.

Today's item:
One more unneeded kennel out of the house! (I sold a smaller one back in January.) This one's big enough for two kitties which was great for moving across the country, not so useful for trips to the vet. I've gotten several emails about these, but no one had actually shown up until now... finally. And the top of the bookshelf in my bedroom is now empty. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $617


2 comments:

  1. You're doing great earning some cash. I'm a little jealous...but your daily posts are inspiration to keep putting things in the goodwill pile as I run across them. Just a little a day can make a big difference. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This past week has been great for selling things. I have a few more listings that I'm not holding my breath over and will probably be filling another box very soon to head to Goodwill. A little a day really does make a big difference over time. =)

      Delete

please be kind =)