Saturday, March 24, 2012

90. ramp it up

At some point, any offer will do.

Today's items:
Actually, mine was bigger - 8' long and 18" wide - bought for my lab mix when he started having back issues and could no longer do the stairs from the porch to ground level. I've been trying to sell this for a few months with little interest and finally took a ridiculously low offer. At least it's now being used by a dog who needs it... and it's out of my shed. My little 9-lb dog is never going to need this (heck, his harness even has a handle!) and I have no intention of moving it when I go so it's definitely better this way.

I also drastically culled the cotton yarn, keeping only a small selection) and threw in half a dozen balls of  acrylic and my cotton embroidery thread too. All was commercially produced, nothing too interesting and completely replaceable should I need a particular color in the future. Sold to the same woman who bought my last two batches of yarn. lol I'm starting to feel a little bad about that, but we all have our own level of stash comfort and who am I to judge hers? The bin is now housing my fabric until I can use that up.

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $986

2 comments:

  1. I sold a ton of yarn the other day also ... I'm going to donate and sell the rest of it soon. I'm loving your blog as always ... thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Congrats on the progress. =)

      Delete

please be kind =)