Tuesday, March 27, 2012

93. black holes

Finally!

Today's items:
Two 6' tall bookshelves. Sold, loaded up and headed north to their new home. The buyer had nothing to tie them down and already had two shelves in her truck and a tailgate that only sort of latched and just on one side. I'm praying she made it home safely. Thanks to all my book decluttering the past few months, these were no longer a necessity for me. Happy to see them go. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,026

4 comments:

  1. I am loving reading this adventure of yours. It is SO inspiring! I need to let go of many of the things in my life as well. i've been keeping a tub in the garage and when I com across something (often insired by one of your posts) that I don't need I toss it in there. After mucking out Lily's Room last week I dropped of 3 big garbage bags and a box of books/ computer programs. Hooray!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "mucking" LOL Glad I can inspire a bit of decluttering. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Fantastic! What a great thing to get rid of, too. I really need to focus better. I have a table full of stuff that I've decluttered, but haven't got around to deciding what exactly to do with it yet (sell or donate). Likely a bit of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really good at getting it out the door quickly. I mostly keep a box in the back of my jeep and add to it until it's full and drop it off when it is. =)

      Delete

please be kind =)