Sunday, April 15, 2012

112. rank and file

One day, you finally realize... it's time to let go of the kid stuff. No, not my kid's stuff. My stuff. lol I can't tell you how many times I've looked at this bag and thought it should go next. Well, today's the day!

Today's items:
 
Yes, it's the PEZ army. =) In case you're trying to count heads, there are 35 PEZ dispensers there. I started out in college with just a few of these. Then friends spotted them and decided to add to my collection. lol And yes, I'll admit to buying a few along the way too. None are old enough to be worth anything so I'm not even bothering trying to sell these. I have them bagged up in my car. I'll ask a couple friends if maybe their kids would want some of them, otherwise I'll donate them. But at least they're now out of my house. =)

I did keep one:
He was just so darn cute. lol We'll see how long he sticks around... and maybe the whole skeleton thing will scare any more away. heh

4 comments:

  1. I bet you could sell those on eBay. If you don't want to fool with them as singles, you could sell them in lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually looked up a few on eBay and most are listed at 99 cents and I didn't see many with actual bids. Even the groups, say all the Simpsons, were really cheap. Not really worth the time and packing materials.

      Delete
  2. How fun! I used to collect them too. Now I keep just a few around as they are a perfect distraction for kids and fight into the hot shoe of my camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what a good idea! I think my skeleton will go into my camera bag. Might pick one other too. Never thought of doing that. :-)

      Delete

please be kind =)