Monday, April 2, 2012

99. cookies, anyone?

I still have a shelf with books I'm trying to sell and a few items listed on craigslist that haven't found new homes yet. My patience is running out. lol My grass is finally greening up, the rhubarb has poked its head above the earth and even the black raspberries are putting out new tiny leaves. It's starting to feel like Spring and I'm feeling that Spring-cleaning urge!

Today's item:
One more cookbook out the door! This is one of my favorites, so much so that I got it in digital (kindle) format and have transferred my notes from the book to the digital file. I'm definitely a convert to ebooks. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,031

2 comments:

  1. I love the eBooks, too, but have you noticed that the formating in some of them is off? I think it's Vegan Brunch that has the ingredients in the middle of the body of the recipe. I have some others that are like that, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I don't have that one and thankfully those I do have have all been fine, but I have seen some formatting issues mentioned in comments for other cookbook ebooks. You would think reviewing the formatting would be part of the process.

      Delete

please be kind =)