Tuesday, May 1, 2012

128. one less headache

Sometimes, we put off things that are so easy to take care of and then when we finally do what we've procrastinated so long over, it's so quick and painless. When will I learn to just do it now instead of putting it off?

Today's items:
Yay! No more mowing around this stray-cat attracter. It took less than 5 minutes after I put it up for free on craigslist before I had two emails from people wanting it and the happy recipients came and got it today. I kept the rocks to continue to block the back side of my trailer better where the stray cats keep trying to dig under, but the pond, waterfall and what turned out to be a pool pump are gone! It's so nice not seeing this when I look across my yard now. It'll look even better once I mow all that grass down. =)

Yesterday, I put a lot of the destash yarn on craigslist. I listed full bags and nicer multi-skein yarn separately and put together a few mixed bins of the less expensive stuff to sell as lots in the bins. One bin down and a couple bags of cotton too. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,240

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)