Tuesday, May 8, 2012

135. outdated

365 Less Things had a post a few days ago with 10 rules of thumb for getting and staying organized. #8 asks, "If it were stolen, would I replace it?" A good question to ask when you're just not sure about an item. I'm not sure I have a lot that someone would actually steal, but what if someone did break in and clear the place out? I look around my home and realize... there's very little I'd actually replace. Definitely helps put things into perspective. What would you actually miss?

Today's items:
Picked through the photography books this morning. Most are pretty outdated, dealing more with darkroom than digital or I have better references or just know I can find the same info online without dragging the book around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)