Wednesday, May 9, 2012

136. DIY

I got a late start this morning since I had a date with my new dentist. Wasn't looking forward to that, but now I'm good for another year. =) I have to figure out what I'm doing with my health insurance before taking care of that side though. I'm paying a ridiculous amount through my employer for crappy coverage and a really high deductible so I'm shopping around for a better, less expensive, private plan instead. The only bonus to the employer-based insurance is that my employer will cover the premiums should I ever not have enough hours in a two-week period to cover half the month's premium myself... which has only happened once or at most twice in four years. Not worth it.

Today's items:
Today, I took a look through the crafty books. Not much I pulled off the shelf made the cut. =) Haven't hit the knitting/crochet books yet though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)