Monday, May 21, 2012

148. chiming in

I awoke to pouring rain early this morning. I love the sound of rain on a metal roof. It makes me long for the day when I have my tiny home with a nice metal roof and can truly enjoy the sound and not worry constantly about leaks! I'm not yet sure where I'll end up between here and that little home in the future, but I hope I'll be at least on a top floor where I can hear the rain. =) At least getting rid of the excess will allow me more freedom where I live; I won't need all that extra storage space!

Today's items:
I can't hang wind chimes where I am now. The wind (50-60 mph gusts are pretty common) has already destroyed one set. I prefer the deeper sound of the larger chimes anyway so this one's going in the donation box. =)

 
Another stack of books off to the library...

and one sold on Amazon. =) This leaves only 3 for sale there, I think. Next up are the DVDs!

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,273

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)