Wednesday, May 30, 2012

157. making the cut

This is totally not clutter-related, but made me smile:

Today's items:
 A casserole dish left from the previous owners and a (still new) ricer. I used the glass dish under a houseplant for awhile, but the plants have been repotted and I have no good use for this dish. The ricer was something I thought I wanted... but I've never used it so apparently I don't need it. lol When I make mashed potatoes, I use a wire potato masher - I like some chunks! One less chunk of plastic in my drawer. =)

Ahh, the cookie cutters have no end. This one has been on the chopping block for awhile now. I thought maybe I'd try to sell it but frankly, I'm tired of looking at it and wouldn't get much anyway so it went into the donation box too. =)

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy!
    With my house staged to sell, I can't purge clutter at the moment and I miss it. I may go through my closet just to get rid of something (funny how that works).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I decided to step it up a bit.

      Um, yeah, having your clutter packed away makes it hard to declutter. lol I had so many urges to sort through the stuff in my storage unit in WA... while I was in IN.

      Delete
  2. Love the video! Thanks for sharing that. I've shared it on my FB page - hopefully it can brighten some friends' days as well. :)

    My friend had a lovely time here and helped me get rid of a number of things. I donated a bunch of stuff and have to organize myself to post some stuff for sale online. Still plenty to do, though. Keep finding things, that's the problem! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. =) And really happy to hear to got a lot accomplished and had a wonderful time with your friend visiting too! That is the problem... there's always more to go through, huh? lol

      Delete
  3. Love the video! It's like yarnbombing, only with plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking. Such a nice alternative to the potholes.

      Delete

please be kind =)