Friday, June 1, 2012

159. keepers

I started sorting through the DVDs last week and have a nice pile ready to go away. Sadly, only a small portion are selling for a decent rate on Amazon so most aren't worth listing there. Hopefully, I'll sell all the ones I did list. The others I'm debating if I want to deal with people and try to sell them on craigslist or just donate them and be done with it.

Today's items:
Two more books sold on Amazon. =)

I also decluttered some hair today... but that actually cost me money. lol

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,288

2 comments:

  1. If you decide to donate DVDs or books, maybe this will help. All other items I donate to our local charity thrift shop, but books and DVDs go to the library. That way there is the chance they might add them to the collection and I could still use them if wanted. Not a guarantee of course. And if they sell them, I'd rather the library get the $1 than a bookstore. It's helped me loosen my grip anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. I'll check with my library to see if they could take them. I don't have the plastic cases anymore, but the DVDs are good and I have at least the cover art. Funny enough, the DVDs were much easier to cull than the books!

      Delete

please be kind =)