Saturday, June 2, 2012

160. technicolor

I was off work yesterday thanks to working last Sunday and actually getting steady work all week. Woo! I have to say, it was really nice having a full day off during the week... a day I wasn't just not working because I was sitting around waiting for work that never came, that is. heh Got all my errands done, got my hair cut and didn't have to deal with weekend crowds... well, other than at the licensing branch where I tried to get my new title for my Jeep. It's in a strip mall and has really darkly tinted windows so it's not obvious until you walk in what the wait time will be like. A couple things I didn't think about. It was Friday... and the first of the month. Double whammy. Yeah, I made it as far as opening the door, then turned and walked back to my Jeep. lol Those 20 or so people may not have been able to, but I could wait. =) There are advantages to not waiting until the last minute to do things.

Today's items:
Yes, that's the canister I was using for my sourdough. I discovered I don't like sourdough quite as much as I thought... at least not enough to keep one going on the counter indefinitely. I kept forgetting to stir it too so it would get a little funky looking. I didn't want to take any chances so I tossed it and had no desire to start a new sourdough I'd have to babysit. Yes, it can be stashed in the fridge, but still has to be dealt with every couple weeks. I have enough things around here I have to feed. This is going back to Goodwill since I can't find a good reason to keep it - the loose seal worked great for sourdough, but not so well for things you want to stay fresh. =)

Two DVDs sold! (I forgot to take a pic of #2 before I packed it up.)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,295

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)