Saturday, June 16, 2012

174. let it snow

My kitchen cabinets are still on a diet. They've already lost a lot of weight... but there's much more to lose!

Today's items:
A set of four glass goblets and a single wine glass... all holiday themed. Thankfully, those goblets were 50 cents each on clearance. Why I thought I needed a set of glasses that were only really appropriate a month out of the year, I don't know. lol

A dog bathing system. I bought this to use on my lab mix since he always took forever to even get wet. I never had a chance to use it before I lost Mugsy. The munchkin Reilly is easy to wash in the sink so this went into the donation box.

And sold a cookbook. =) I have The Everything Vegan Cookbook in digital format so I don't need this.

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,377

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)