Friday, June 22, 2012

180. boo!

Whew! I finally made it through the crafty books and scanned the patterns I wanted to keep (for personal use only, of course). I've put 31 books up for sale on Ravelry (so far) and plan to also give them a shot on craigslist. I have a few larger items to list too so thought I'd get all my craigslist annoyance at once. lol I got a little interest late last night on the books, waiting to see if that pans out...

Today's items:
I picked up these t-shirts really cheaply and had intended to alter them into doggie t's. Reilly has a Halloween t-shirt and I'm obviously not going to sew these if I haven't already so out they went! Not sure where the little cat bag came from, but I know where it went...

I also sorted my small stack of ribbon. Now that I'm not using wrapping paper, I just don't need these. I kept the ones that were soft/sturdy enough to use for fabric gift bag ties and these didn't make the cut.

I also sold my ASL dictionary! I'm still interested in sign language, but I had a large stack of books from classes and haven't touched these in far too long to make it worth continuing to drag them around. Should I be in a position to start learning/practicing again, I can always pick up another used dictionary pretty inexpensively. I'm sure this will be very useful to the person who purchased it. =)

Total from decluttering so far this year: $1,404

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! I truly love the photos BTW (I should do that too). I have to get back on track with my decluttering....

    ReplyDelete

please be kind =)