Sunday, June 24, 2012

182. sold!

I took my shot on craigslist and put up some furniture for sale yesterday morning. I haven't had the best luck with selling things on there, but wanted to give it a shot for the bigger items at least. Wow... I've never had anything go so quickly! Still have a several items to go, but it's a good start!

These were all furniture items I once needed but now are unnecessary thanks to decluttering all those excess books and clothes! =)

Today's items:
I sold both bookcases I had left.

And the people that came for the first bookcase also bought the shoe organizer after seeing it sitting there. I had to laugh - the husband asked the wife is she wanted it; she said it might work for their daughter; he said he meant for her. lol I'm sure it'll come in handy for one of them.

 The other bookcase went out with this buffet... something I actually made money on! I bought it on clearance and sold it for nearly twice as much as I paid. =)

Total cash so far from decluttering this year: $1,503

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)