Monday, June 25, 2012

183. buggy

Yes, a person can have too many camera bags. lol I've donated a couple already - one with my video camera and at least one other that I remember. I have one I'm trying to sell with a camera and another I'm still debating if I want to sell the camera it holds. If I keep that one, that will leave me with four. One smallish one that holds my DSLR and a couple lenses, perfect for sightseeing... one backpack style that holds more, perfect for hiking (or as a carry-on for planes)... the third with that film camera whose fate has not yet been determined and a nicer one that I'll swap that camera into if I decide to keep it so I will be down to three once I decide.

Today's items:
One less camera bag on the shelf! I picked up this camera backpack several years ago off eBay, used it a few times but realized it just wasn't what I needed. It's now at home with its new owner... who actually plans to cut off the straps. lol Whatever, it's his now, he can do whatever he wants to it. =)

 Another stack of books pulled off the shelf and taken to the library for the book sale.

And a couple more holiday items I don't need. Bug Easter eggs and some treat gift bags for Christmas picked up on clearance. Neither are things I need to drag around with me any longer. =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $1,538

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)