Sunday, July 8, 2012

196. glam it up

So, I was looking for an old post on my other blog and came across a story that I'd completely forgotten, but it cracked me up again. It is a shopping story so sort of related to this decluttering venture of mine. No idea if I bought any of those sweaters... or if I've decluttered them in the past several months... but the story isn't really about the sweaters anyway. People really do amaze me. =)

Today's items:
Two more crafty books found a new home! =)

Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $2,167

2 comments:

  1. Where have you been selling you stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm writing a post for today that addresses how I've been selling different types of items. I've been getting this question a lot lately. =)

      Delete

please be kind =)