Tuesday, July 10, 2012

198. does not compute

Well, the decluttering is definitely slowing down a bit around here. I could blame the oppressive heat, but I think it's more that I've finished getting rid of the majority of the crap in my house and most of what's left are items I use and love. =) Yes, there are still more items finding their way out the door, but I doubt there will be many more BIG declutter days. =)

Today's items:
A few old computer programs went into either the donation box or a bag headed to Best Buy to be recycled. =)
 
I have more I'm ready to get rid of, but not sure the best way to do so. I have a set of National Geographic CDs with all isues up to 1996. Yes, 1996. Any idea how long I've had these CDs? lol Maybe try to sell and if not sold in a couple weeks, donate? They seemed like a good idea, but I never look at any of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)