Monday, July 16, 2012

204. take note

How is it accessories sometimes hang around longer than the actual item they went with?

Today's item:
Found a note pad refill for a planner like the one I ditched a few days ago. Obviously, I don't need this without a planner so it's been tossed into the donation box too. =)

I also sold the fence post driver I picked up while living at my old place. This thing is HEAVY. I'd hoped to use it here to put up a fence but park rules say no fencing other than chain link or wood. Sure, because my new field fencing would somehow look worse than the decrepit wooden fencing many of my neighbors have patched together? Jerks.
Total cash from decluttering so far this year: $2,182

1 comment:

  1. those planners are so easy to collect. Every time I see a new one part of my brain says, "If I get this one, I'll *finally* be organized!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete

please be kind =)