Monday, March 17, 2014

episode 9: Reilly and Gus Go Green



Ravelry:
havfaith
Instagram:
stashless
Ravelry group:
YouTube Channel:
stashless podcast

Out of the Stash (FOs):
Mickey Ears
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Black

Mickey Feet
Pattern: Roll-Tops by Hayley Missingham
Yarn: Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in Duckling

Mickey Pants
Pattern: Pear’s Pattern for longies and shorties
Yarn: Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in Cherry (over-dyed by me)

Reilly & Gus Go Green
Pattern: Shamrocks by June Gilbank
Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Caribbean in Lime

On their way out (WIPs):
Drizzle by Mel Ski
Yarn: Hemp for Knitting #210 Hempton in Playa and Shell

Future plans:
April KAL – choose any Martina Behm shawl for qualify for my group FOs =)
I’m picking from Magrathea, Trillian, Lintilla and Leftie that are already in my library.
Check out the DenKnits podcast and group to see what the competition is making!

Sit ‘n Spin:
Seriously, I still need to finish that fiber!

Stashed:
No new yarn! =) But I got some square needles to try!

It’s Easy Being Green…

Reusable lids instead of plastic wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)