Saturday, March 22, 2014

episode 10: time to be crafty!



stash.less podcast

Ravelry:
havfaith

Instagram:
stashless

Ravelry group:

YouTube Channel:
stashless podcast

Out of the Stash (FOs):
Drizzle by Mel Ski
Yarn: Hemp for Knitting #210 Hempton in Playa and Shell

Pics of the Mickey Outfit (shown last week) on the recipient! So stinking cute!!
Also, the football outfit I made him last year. =)
  
On their way out (WIPs):
Lucinda Cardigan by Melissa LaBarre
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Linen Isle in Sage
Part of my March Plant Fiber CAL! =)

Short Row Dishcloth
Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream in Green Stripes
Taking the FREE Short Rows class with Carol Feller on Craftsy

Summer Storm
Pattern: Goodale by Cecily Glowik MacDonald
Yarn: Jo-Ann Sensations Caribbean in Met White (blue, grey, white)
I think I need to rework this one!

Future plans:
Christmas Cardinal
Pattern: Bluebird of Happiness by Sara Elizabeth Kellner
Yarn: Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in Cherry

April KAL – choose any Martina Behm shawl to qualify for my group FOs =)
Check out the DenKnits podcast and group for details on the competition!
I’m picking from Magrathea, Trillian, Lintilla and Leftie that are already in my library.

Sit ‘n Spin:
I finished the singles in the Black Crimson!

Stashed:
No new yarn! =)

It’s Easy Being Green…
Make your own laundry soap!
Here are the instructions I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)