Saturday, April 5, 2014

episode 12: craft all the things!


Ravelry: havfaith
Instagram: stashless


YouTube Channel: stashless podcast

First up -- Our prize drawing for the 4 skeins of Plymouth Yarn Linen Isle in Wild Iris! We had a total of 55 qualifying finished objects! Did you win?? =)

Out of the Stash (FOs):
Pretty Petals Dishcloth – pattern by Julee Reeves
Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream in Country Stripes

On their way out (WIPs):
Use it Up! Sock yarn blanket
Pattern: a variation on Parcheesi Afghan by Janine Bajus
Yarn: variety of commercial sock yarns from stash (list on my project page)

Autumn Leaves Leftie – pattern by Martina Behm
Yarn: Araucania Ranco Solid in sapphire and Louet Fingering Weight dyed by me
(knitting as part of our April KALRAL!)

April Fool – Summer Fool pattern by Patricia Martin
Yarn: madeline tosh merino light in Baltic
(knitting as part of the DenKnits April KALRAL with us!)

Woof Scarf – weaving in houndstooth pattern
Yarn: Louet Gems Fingering Weight in caribbean blue and caribou

Potluck Roving by Ferndale Fibers in the Paradise colorway on the Hansen miniSpinner!

Future plans:
I won in the drawing for BunniPhish’s Knitty KAL and chose the Miranda sweater pattern by Josée Paquin so that will be in my not-too-distant future! Thanks, Heather!! =)

I’m also sewing a project bag for my mom’s birthday this month using the direction of another free Craftsy class. Gotta dust off the sewing machine!

Stashed:
Is this still a segment here? LOL I will tell you a bit about my LYS Open House.

It’s Easy Being Green…

At long last, I made my trash can compost bin! Cheap, easy to move around and a great use of your plant-based kitchen scraps! All you need is a trash can with a locking lid, a drill (or borrow one from a neighbor!) to put in air holes and something to get it off the ground for good air circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)