Saturday, May 10, 2014

episode 17: Happy Mother's Day!


Out of the Stash (FOs):
Spring Tulip dishcloth – May dishcloth for Hudson Valley Knits Senior Love Along
Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream in pinky stripes

Warped Rainbow scarf – woven on my Ashford SampleIt loom
Yarn: Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted Tones in wine dance, Hawaiian sunset, jungle green, torini blue and regal medley and Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in duckling.

Spinning - Ferndale Fiber Potluck Roving in Paradise – 110g, 326+ yds

On their way out (WIPs):
Spinning – Louet Natural Brown Merino top, 2 oz done, 2 to go

Weaving – Plaid Alpaca scarf - weaving on my Ashford SampleIt loom
Yarn: InterAmerica Group Lavish Alpaca light worsted and sport weight in natural twist, samba and turquoise

Future plans:
I get to sew a project bag for the winner in my 100 member drawing! =)

Stashed:
Fringe Twister =)

It’s Easy Being Green…

Avoid creating trash and get a refillable cooking oil sprayer/dispenser. You choose the type of oil, avoid GMOs, save money, avoid the chemical additives and don’t create the trash or need for recycling!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you happy in the world of weaving!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm having a lot of fun learning a new craft. :-) I'm actually going to look at a larger loom tomorrow.

      Delete

please be kind =)