Now… on iTunes!
And a big thank you to the ladies at Fiber Trek! Thanks for the kind words Sarah and Morgan! I really appreciate the encouragement! =)
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- · Use it up! Sock Yarn Blanket – DONE! And it counts for Stash Dash! All 2,866 yards of it! Woo!!
On their way out (WIPs):
- · Dryer balls out of Lion Brand Fishermen’s Wool for a friend
- · Rainbow Coasters on the Ashford SampleIt loom!
- · Working on the rest of the Potluck Roving in the Paradise colorway
- · Bits and bobs for weaving
- · Oh, and a slightly larger bit for spinning... ;-)
- · Weaving – Planning a painted-skein warp project with the rest of the sock yarn used for my Fade to Black scarf.
Check out Weavolution.com – there’s a great weaving calculator for figuring out warp/weft yardage!
It’s Easy Being Green…
Use the toaster oven for smaller items! This saves energy wasted in heating up your larger conventional oven for small batches. The small size allows it to heat much more quickly, saving you time. =) And now that it’s summer for a lot of us, it will also heat up your kitchen less than using the conventional oven, saving you even more in avoiding extra cooling costs!