Episode 25 – 7/2/14 – hung out to dry
DRAWING – A winner is drawn for the Summer Top CAL. =)
AND we hit 150 members in the Ravelry group! There’s a new thread on the board to enter for a prize. Tell me, what’s your favorite fruit? =)
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- · Beaufort Hat – pattern by Angela Hahn, using Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in eggplant.
- · Hurricane Angel – pattern by Leigh Steiner, using Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in duckling
- · I blocked my Sweet Eleanor Scarf too. It looks SO much better!
- · This brings my Stash Dash total to 4,419 yds.
On their way out (WIPs):
- · Christmas Pudding Dishcloth available free on the Lily Sugar’n Cream website, using Lily Sugar’n Cream in Red, White and Hot Green and Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Delux in espresso.
- · My warp for the big loom is ready! 600 yds of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Twists in blue/green/turquoise/white. Weft will be various cotton solids from my stash.
· I bought pirns to alter for my shuttle. I refuse to give up!! haha
· New CAL for July/August – New Discoveries CAL! – try a new craft, a new technique, a new fiber… Post a pic of what you did and tell us how it was new to you!
It’s Easy Being Green…Summer is upon (most of) us! Put the sun to work and dry your laundry outside! The sun will also help whiten your whites naturally.