Episode 26 – 7/9/14 – cheering from the bench
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- · My loom is empty again! I now have 4 pieces of fabric for cotton tote bags and 917 more yds are out of the stash.
- · Christmas Pudding Dishcloth available free on the Lily Sugar’n Cream website, using Lily Sugar’n Cream in Red, White and Hot Green and Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Delux in espresso.
- · This brings my Stash Dash total to 5,402 yds. Only 66 yds shy of the goal! We have a Stash Dash support thread in the group if you're playing along!
On their way out (WIPs):
- · Those tote bags are still technically a WIP since I still need to sew them and sew liners for them. =)
- · Looking to get another reed and possibly another shuttle or two. Any suggestions on favorite brands/styles? I'm hoping to pick up a couple from Paradise Fibers during their current sale ($25 gift card with a $125 purchase - works out to about 17% off).
- · Lots of sewing plans! The bag for the 150-member prize drawing next week, curtains for my living room and kitchen and of course the bags with my new woven fabric!
- · SO many plans for weaving! Tapestry weaving, a cowl and too many plans for the Baby Wolf!! =)
It’s Easy Being Green…
Eat local! Check out the KnitSpinFarm Eat Along for the summer!
(All episodes are available on iTunes and YouTube.)