Episode 28 – 7/27/14 – no commitments
New Discoveries CAL – We already have several entries! Check out the thread to see what everyone is trying! Thread stays open until the end of August.
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- · Scrappy Stripes hat – pattern by Denae Merrill. Free through the end of July! I used various worsted/aran weight acrylics from stash (details on my project page).
- · Fudge Ripple Cowl – pattern by me! Free until Gus’s birthday on August 2nd! I used Malabrigo Yarn Dos in Turquesa and Mt. Ampato Alpacas in a deep brown. Combined, less than 200 yds.
- · This brings my Stash Dash total to 5,962 yds! =)
On their way out (WIPs):
- · Working on my Christmas garland!
- · Received the Louet Northern Light Wool Top in Popsicle from the Knit1,HeartToo podcast! Thanks, ladies! =)
- · I used my Paradise Fibers gift certificate! I got two skeins of Nature Spun fingering weight in Winter Blue to be combined with the remaining Oasis Yarn Aussi Sock in Sahara Dessert from my stash for a weaving project. =)
· Warping my loom with the new stash! And working on the hat pattern too.
It’s Easy Being Green…
Switch to eBills! Avoid the