Sunday, July 27, 2014

episode 28: no commitments


Episode 28 – 7/27/14 – no commitments

New Discoveries CAL – We already have several entries! Check out the thread to see what everyone is trying! Thread stays open until the end of August.   

Out of the Stash (FOs):
  • ·         Scrappy Stripes hat – pattern by Denae Merrill. Free through the end of July! I used various worsted/aran weight acrylics from stash (details on my project page).
  • ·         Fudge Ripple Cowl – pattern by me! Free until Gus’s birthday on August 2nd! I used Malabrigo Yarn Dos in Turquesa and Mt. Ampato Alpacas in a deep brown. Combined, less than 200 yds.
  • ·         This brings my Stash Dash total to 5,962 yds! =)


On their way out (WIPs):


Stashed:          
  • ·         Received the Louet Northern Light Wool Top in Popsicle from the Knit1,HeartToo podcast! Thanks, ladies! =)
  • ·        I used my Paradise Fibers gift certificate! I got two skeins of Nature Spun fingering weight in Winter Blue to be combined with the remaining Oasis Yarn Aussi Sock in Sahara Dessert from my stash for a weaving project.  =)


Future plans:
·         Warping my loom with the new stash! And working on the hat pattern too.

It’s Easy Being Green…

Switch to eBills! Avoid the 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)