Episode 35 – 9/17/14 – seasons of change
Drawing for a winner in the 200 member prize!
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- The Summer Fool is finished! And it’s still summer! LOL Still needs to be blocked, but it’s off the needles.
On their way out (WIP):
- Spun up 4 oz of Louet Organic Polwarth/Silk and used some variegated purple thread from my stash as an auto-wrap. SUCH an easy technique and so glad I tried it! This is for the Paradise Fibers SAL this month. Still needs a bath.
- Started spinning 4 oz of alpaca/silk in the Dreamers colorway. I’ll be plying it with 4oz of organic polwarth/silk in the beach house 3 colorway. Both braids dyed by Spinneretta’s Studio.
- Debating if I want to pull out another old WIP next or start something fresh! I think I need a quick finish next…
- I watched Create Your Dream Career with Michelle Ward on CreativeLive and I’m SO glad I did! I’ve also been reading The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstine (sorry, looks like the price has gone up since I bought it - check your local library though!). Both are excellent and I’m learning so much and making plans for BIG changes in the next year…
It’s Easy Being Green…How do you feel about eBooks? I love that they save space and require no manufacturing or shipping! Plus, I have my whole library at my fingertips and can highlight and notate all I want. Plus, they’re usually less expensive than the printed versions too!