Wednesday, September 17, 2014

episode 35 - seasons of change


Episode 35 – 9/17/14 – seasons of change

Drawing for a winner in the 200 member prize!

Out of the Stash (FOs):
  • The Summer Fool is finished! And it’s still summer! LOL Still needs to be blocked, but it’s off the needles.


On their way out (WIP):


Stashed:
·      
Future plans:
  • Debating if I want to pull out another old WIP next or start something fresh! I think I need a quick finish next…
  • I watched Create Your Dream Career with Michelle Ward on CreativeLive and I’m SO glad I did! I’ve also been reading The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstine (sorry, looks like the price has gone up since I bought it - check your local library though!). Both are excellent and I’m learning so much and making plans for BIG changes in the next year…


It’s Easy Being Green…
How do you feel about eBooks? I love that they save space and require no manufacturing or shipping! Plus, I have my whole library at my fingertips and can highlight and notate all I want. Plus, they’re usually less expensive than the printed versions too!


I completely forgot to mention it, but I found a couple new-to-me podcasts I wanted to share. James from DancingGeek podcast is a lot of fun to watch, even when he rambles. ;-) And I just found Lindsay of the Entirely Crafty Podcast this morning – she does all the crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)