First up, we have our winners for the Fudge Ripple KAL!
A new Craft-along starts today! The Good Karma craft-along is for anything you craft that’s charity-related. This includes anything you craft and donate to charity or anything made from yarn that the proceeds went to charity! =)
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- A long Fudge Ripple Cowl out of my polwarth/silk handspun
- Pumpkin Picking Socks out of Austermann Step in the moss colorway
On their way out (WIPs):
- Autumn Leaves Leftie – pattern by Martina Behm, using Araucania Ranco Solid in sapphire and Louet Gems hand-dyed by me last year
- V Yarn in the Scops base, Valar Margoulis colorway won from The Sampler Girl podcast. Thanks, Tanya! =)
- Nostalgia Shawl, pattern by Elena Nodel, using two skeins of hand-dyed merino/silk yarn form The Black Sheep Cottage picked up a the Hoosier Hills Fiberarts Festival in Indiana back in 2010
It’s Easy Being Green…If you don’t already have one, put in a programmable thermostat and set the temperature lower while you’re sleeping and while you’re away from home to save on energy and heating costs!