Nothing got finished this week, but I did cast on a sweater on my birthday!
On their way out of the stash (WIPS):
- 16 oz of undyed merino - I have a plan for this!
- 2 braids (8 oz) of Malabrigo Nube in Aguas
- 1 braid (4 oz) of Malabrigo Nube in Persia
- a little over 2 pounds (unprocessed weight) each of light and dark alpaca from my sister!
- I was also gifted the Dirk pattern by Lydia Tresselt from an awesome viewer - Thank you so much! =)
I drew the first Instagram winner in the Shrink My Stash CAL! I also show the prize you can win in the January drawing on the Ravelry thread. Keep those entries coming! =)