First up, we have winners in the Good Karma CAL! PM me your addresses and I’ll get your prizes out!
Out of the Stash (FOs):
- The Vampyre by Justyna Lorkowska using a little over 500yds of my handspun (spun from a braid each of Chicks Dig Scars dyed by Cattail Knits and Beach House 5 dyed by Spinneretta’s Studio – both merino, bamboo, silk blends
- Domek by Seattle Yarn using two skeins of Brown Sheep Lamb’s Pride Superwash Bulky in Icy Blue
- On a fun note… I’m a nerd and kept track this year of my yardage and weight used… I knit, crocheted, wove over 12 miles of yarn this year! That was over 19 pounds of yarn!
On their way out (WIPs):
- Lintilla by Martina Behm using Color Me Happy Really Happy Sock in fairy garden
- Leftie also by Martina Behm in Araucania Ranco Solid in sapphire and Louet Gems hand-dyed by me in Fall colors… I started this back in APRIL 2014! Geez
- I spun just a little on my Ferndale Fiber roving. Not enough to show much progress.
- I bought fiber from Paradise Fibers during their 25% off sale 12/31. I won’t pick it up until this weekend so you’ll get to see that next week.