Sunday, February 15, 2015

stashless podcast episode 48: feel the love



Out of the Stash:

On the Way out of the Stash (WIPs):
I also discussed a bit about the Amy Herzog Knit to Flatter class on Craftsy. I'll be taking my pics and measurements to figure out what adjustments I need to make to continue on with my sweater. =)

I completely forgot to mention it, but the Handspun Craft-along starts today! This is in conjunction with Patti of Patti Knits and Spins Podcast. =)

It's Easy Being Green:
Have you ever used a car sharing service? It seems like a great, environmentally friendly way to have use of a car occasionally and avoid the extra costs in insuring and maintaining a car yourself if you don't need it all the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your podcast so much! I just saw the power repair truck picture on Instagram and it looked like my neighborhood, so I listened to this podcast to see if you mentioned where you lived. Fyi we don't live near each other. Anyway Susan bates makes a soft handle that fits over the shaft of any metal hook. They are blue and about 3-4 inches. A new "watcher" Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I actually saw them at Jo-Ann's last week while looking for something else. The pencil grips worked great on my bigger hooks, but I may spring for a set of real ones for the smaller hooks. They're pretty cheap with a coupon.

      Delete

please be kind =)