Out of the Stash (FOs):
- 4, count them, FOUR project bags! 3 are monthly prizes for the Shrink My Stash CAL and 1 is a birthday gift.
- Sewed up a pieced and lined cover for my work computer. Much nicer to look at in my craft room on my days off!
- Quilted doggie blanket for a friend – This wasn’t my first go at piecing, but it was my first actual quilted project!
On their way out (WIPs):
- Still plugging away on the cabled border on my Aquamarine shawl. Slowly but steadily making progress. =)
- Just thread for specific sewing projects using stash fabric and a shirt to repurpose. =)
- I’m planning to try my first skirt soon, but first, lined curtains for my kitchen before it starts heating up outside and repurposing a shirt from Goodwill to make a purse.
It’s Easy Being Green…
- Make your own cashew milk! I’ll show you just how quick and simple it is.
Winner for March Shrink My Stash thread on Ravelry drawn. I did random number generator for entries 1-45 and the winner is #16 CatStraight for her Clapo-Ktus shawl! PM me your address! =)
New to me podcast:
- Tea House Knits – Tina is on the other side of the state and
Also check out the 3 seasons of The Great British Sewing Bee on YouTube if you’re at all interested in sewing!