Friday, April 10, 2015

stashless podcast episode 52: sew much?!


Out of the Stash (FOs):
  • 4, count them, FOUR project bags! 3 are monthly prizes for the Shrink My Stash CAL and 1 is a birthday gift.
  • Sewed up a pieced and lined cover for my work computer. Much nicer to look at in my craft room on my days off!
  • Quilted doggie blanket for a friend – This wasn’t my first go at piecing, but it was my first actual quilted project!

On their way out (WIPs):
  • Still plugging away on the cabled border on my Aquamarine shawl. Slowly but steadily making progress. =)

Stashed:           
  • Just thread for specific sewing projects using stash fabric and a shirt to repurpose. =)

Future plans:
  • I’m planning to try my first skirt soon, but first, lined curtains for my kitchen before it starts heating up outside and repurposing a shirt from Goodwill to make a purse.

It’s Easy Being Green…
  • Make your own cashew milk! I’ll show you just how quick and simple it is.


Winner for March Shrink My Stash thread on Ravelry drawn. I did random number generator for entries 1-45 and the winner is #16 CatStraight for her Clapo-Ktus shawl! PM me your address! =)

New to me podcast:


Also check out the 3 seasons of The Great British Sewing Bee on YouTube if you’re at all interested in sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind =)